Appropriate Clothing For School
All students are expected to wear clothing that is appropriate for school and the weather conditions. Clothing that distracts students, disrupts the education process, or poses a health or safety threat to anyone is not acceptable in our school.
Parents and students are encouraged to review and adhere to the following standards:
- No bellies, cleavage or bottoms showing
- No see-through clothing
- No undergarments showing (boys or girls)
- No halters or tube tops
- No shorts or skirts that are too short for school
- Students know what “too short for school” means. If you are unsure, don’t wear the outfit.
- No clothing with alcohol, drug, violent or sexual connotations
- No clothing with derogatory language or pictures
- No hats in classrooms
If you are in doubt as you look in the mirror, CHANGE THE OUTFIT!