- Shirts/tops must be long enough to completely cover a child's midriff at all times and may not have revealing necklines.
- Undergarmets may not show.
- Straps must be approximately 2" wide.
- Shorts or skirts must be longer than the child's fingertips when extended.
- Clothing that displays tobacco, alcohol, drugs, violence, sexual connotations, or disruptive to the educational process are not permitted.
- Hats are premitted outside the school buildings, provided the visors face front.
- Spikes, excessive chains, straps, and/or other accessories that may be deemed inappropriate, dangerous, or disruptive may not be worn on school grounds.
If you have any questions, please ask.