Wall of Fame Eligibility
Alumni Recognition: Wall of Fame
DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD BE ON OUR WALL OF FAME?
Accepted applicants will be recognized by having their framed photos line the walls at Apache Junction High School. This permanent display will also serve to remind current students that what we offer here at AJUSD will provide the tools they need to fulfill their lifelong dreams and aspirations.
Our Alumni live all around the world. There is no requirement for inductees to live in the area, or even to be present to be honored. We just want to know where they are, their professional successes, and what kind of contributions they have made to their community.
- Eligible no sooner than 10 years after graduation year
- Consideration based on notable contributions to the school or community; personally, professionally, or scholastically
- Willing to be interviewed by news media and possibly on camera
- Reviewed/accepted by committee
- Annually – due by November 1st of the current year
- Unaccepted applicants can re-apply annually
- Framed photo on the wall of the Apache Junction High School main office
- Name, graduation year photo caption
- Name in local paper and on website